.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

HURT=(

damn.
hurt my ankle during bball again.
on a brighter note, its not because of my clumsiness!
its because of dunno what sequence that happened which i also dunno la.
but heard cause someone bang to me den i step on her leg or something

5 of bball girls are like down with ankle injuries.
so hilarious la!
they were even saying it made a star =.=
i was like =.=
LOL.

today was alright.
hope it just gets better.
0716.
hmmmm...

[/edit]
during the sinseh thing,
i remembered how badly i sprained the other time that i couldn't even walk
poor fishy had to carry me around!
plus i screamed like a crazy woman when the man was massaging my leg
even the customers outside were like shock.
LOL
and i remembered,
my leg grew till size 11!
HAHAHA. it was like elephant's leg
i couldn't even get around in school for the first few days
had to limp like a mad woman or fish carried me
i wonder how she could take my weight now.
LOL!
i miss you fishy!!!!=(
i wanna see you.
i miss gori and yeepei too.
i miss 4e too
i miss 07S02.

friendship is to be maintained by the person (himself/herself)
even through prolong time,
if he/she remains in contact,
thats real friends
there's no point missing, is there?
(unless she's my lesbian mate! HAHAHA! cause i got like millions of them. LOL.)

i miss yujuan=(

class now okay la.
sometimes abit left out?
bonding bonding bonding bonding!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home